Pet owners love Guardian products for a reason!
- 11.4mg of Nitenpyram and 90mg of USP grade Lufenuron carefully blended with premium meat in a compact clear gelcap
- For Small Dogs 10.1 - 20 Lbs
- Nitenpyram starts working in 30 minutes and Lufenuron protects for 30 days
- Guardian One is given once every 30 days and is an excellent monthly pet product
- No Preservatives and No Artificial Flavors
- 2 All Natural, Real Smoked Meats
- Lufenuron and Nitenpyram have been available in Canada and the USA since 1995, and are currently marketed in over 30 countries worldwide.
- A must have product for spring and summer!
- An easy to use gelcap makes our products super flexible to give, even for the most resistant cat or dog!
- Nitenpyram is the gold standard in pet supply products.
- Lufenuron and Nitenpyram are both gentle and time tested products.
- We never want price to a be a barrier between pet's getting the products that make their lives better.
Guardian ONLY uses all natural, restaurant quality cuts of meat in their products. Guardian products contain no preservatives and we only use oak or hickory fired smoke to preserve our dried meats. They can last almost indefinitely refrigerated and 2 years or longer in a room temperature drawer. The airtight bottle cap and gelcaps locking design reduce air penetration dramatically compared to tablets and soft chews.
- Guardian One with Lufenuron + Nitenpyram should be given once a month.
- This product may be given as often as needed following the initial monthly dose.
- Guardian One with Lufenuron + Nitenpyram should NOT be given to dogs with a history of seizures or kidney problems.
- This product should be given on a full stomach to ensure optimal absorption of Lufenuron.
- The Lufenuron and Nitenpyram in this product is for all healthy dogs and puppies weighing between 10.1 and 20 pounds and over 8 weeks of age.
- This product can be used with pregnant or nursing dogs.
- The gelcap separates the Lufenuron and Nitenpyram from your dog's taste buds and scent receptors and also helps avoid the bitter reaction common in many pet medications and supplements on the market in tablet or chewable form.
- If you're not sure that your dog or cat consumed the pill or it's contents, you may give another pill.
- The gelcap delivery method gives you a more flexible feeding window. The gelcap will delay the release of the Lufenuron by a few minutes compared to a tablet or chew.
- Our gelcap products benefit from our Flavor Infusion technology. We infuse the outer gelcap wall with the scent of the meat inside. It's a delicate process and requires a proprietary manufacturing method. This does NOT flavor the gelcap, it only adds scent for ultra-discerning pets.
- Guardian's Gelcap products are designed to make it easy to use even with super finicky pets!
- Guardian's gelcap products are designed to make your life and your pet's life much better. Your pets deserve to live in a utopia! We hope you'll never dread spring and summer again!
Product Reviews (4)
Were a small rescue and we've been using Guardian products for over 6 years. Since were a longtime customer, our sales rep Killian asked us to write product reviews, and we were happy to oblige! Initially we used to purchase from our local feed store until one day we met one of their sales reps while shopping. We invited him and he came to visit our rescue. Before leaving he graciously donated 3 months of free products. Our feed store doesnt carry all of their product lines we got to try all of their stuff including this product. We buy online now since Guardian gives us a rescue discount and the cost savings even without the discount are tremendous. Money/donations are the lifeblood of a rescue operation and the money we save using guardian allows us to onboard about 10 more dogs than we could normally afford to. Guardian products are literally saving the lives of 10 dogs per month! Killian, our sales rep is outstanding. He still stops by when he's in our neck of the woods. We cant enough good things about the company and their products.
This is a great product for my dogs digestive system and it works well against the fleas.
The Guardian is the least invasive flea killing product that I have found. I like this because I do not want to fill my dogs tummies with poison! This is the product that came with the package when we bought our poodle. I trust Guardian!