Our best seller for big dog owners. Our 13 count bottle allows the single dog owner to take care of their pet for an entire year plus an extra month. Now every big dog can get the love and care they deserve, all for about $2 a month!
- 410mg of USP grade Lufenuron blended with smoked meat in an easy to use gelcap.
- ForLarge Dogs 46.1 - 91 Lbs
- Lufenuron protects your dog for 30 days
- Lufenuron has been available in Canada and the USA since 1994, and is currently marketed in over 30 countries worldwide.
- All natural 100% real meat in each capsule
- No Preservatives - No Artificial Flavors
- An easy to use gelcap makes our products super flexible to give, even for the most resistant cat or dog!
- Lufenuron is a once a month, reliable, & time tested monthly pet product
- We never want price to a be a barrier between dogs getting the quality of life products they deserve
Product Reviews (3)
works great for my dogs, no fleas!
Were a small rescue and we've been using Guardian products for over 6 years. Since were a longtime customer, our sales rep Killian asked us to write product reviews, and we were happy to oblige! Initially we used to purchase from our local feed store until one day we met one of their sales reps while shopping. We invited him and he came to visit our rescue. Before leaving he graciously donated 3 months of free products. Our feed store doesnt carry all of their product lines we got to try all of their stuff including this product. We buy online now since Guardian gives us a rescue discount and the cost savings even without the discount are tremendous. Money/donations are the lifeblood of a rescue operation and the money we save using guardian allows us to onboard about 10 more dogs than we could normally afford to. Guardian products are literally saving the lives of 10 dogs per month! Killian, our sales rep is outstanding. He still stops by when he's in our neck of the woods. We cant enough good things about the company and their products.
One of my aussies Is very sensitive to the topical flea an tick meds and gets hot spots at the application site. I have been using the Lufender and she is pest free and no skin issues